September

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September landed yesterday. 


The kids' course assignments came through, the deadlines for extracurriculars have hit, calendar is full and the daily schedule is mostly set, whether we like it or not. We have small 'moments' about the workload not being as expected, the schedule being different than discussed, the free time and screens being curtailed. I call it September Stress. 

If I recall correctly, it only lasts a couple of days. 

Things I'd like to tell you about but don't have time this morning. Hopefully, I'll get around to it in the near future...
     - I made a gravel driveway. I have obtained the tools required to keep it a gravel driveway and not a wildflower field that we park in. 
     - The registeration process for high school classes at the provincial virtual school. Not a lot of anecdotal info out there. I'll use a bunch of key words so as to hopefully pop up as an option to read when people are searching. 

That's all for this morning as I am herding teenagers to the school table so we can get oriented with the weekly class schedule and I am determined to tackle plans for lunch so it's not the usual gong show where I make 3 different lunches and cobble together something for myself from the leftovers. 

Mrs. A

0 comments:



  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP